Acupuncture for fertility
Multiple studies have shown and most doctors agree that acupuncture increases the success rate of intense procedures such as IVF, artificial insemination and hormonal therapy while also helping to alleviate the uncomfortable side effects. Acupuncture is a low-cost and non-invasive support therapy for any couple trying to get pregnant. Click here for our fertility treatment plans.
- You should consider acupuncture if you are trying to get pregnant and:
- You have been trying for more than 6 months
- You are undergoing IVF or artificial insemination
- You are taking any form of hormonal therapy to help you get pregnant
- You have been on birth control for more than 5 years
- You are over 35 years old
- You have trouble with your menstrual cycles such as clotting, pain or irregular cycles
- You have been diagnosed with poor sperm motility
Anna Rudel L. Ac, Katy Barry, L. Ac & Cathryn Davidson, L. Ac. are your acupuncture fertility specialists. All three acupuncturists are versed and competent working with female fertility (Hover state: Natural fertility treatments, IUI, IVF, PCOS, Clotting factors) and male fertility (Hover state: Natural fertility treatments, Antisperm Antibodies, Chromosomal Abnormalities). Optimally, we like to work with couples on their fertility journey and find that assigning each partner a different acupuncturist enhances their treatment outcomes and experience.
We are happy to chat with you over the phone before you make the decision to come to our office. Please call the front desk at (408) 279-9001 to set up a free fertility phone consultation.